BECOME A GUEST BLOGGER FOR AMMO ATHLETIC
Are you an expert in health, fitness or nutrition with AMAZING knowledge to share? Contribute to the AMMO Athletic blog as a guest blogger and get in front of our network of 30,000 athletes and fitness junkies overnight!
Guest Blogging Guidelines
Who We're Looking For
- Personal and athletic trainers
- Physical therapists
- Strength and conditioning coaches
- Competitive bodybuilders, powerlifters and/or CrossFitters
All contributors should have either relevant accreditation or education, or generally be a proven expert in their field as demonstrated by the result of competitions or general badassery.
What Content We Accept
To meet our guidelines, all content must be as follows:
- Between 1,000 and 3,000 words.
- 100% Original: Not shared anywhere else, before or after publication in our blog. (No republishing)
- Relevant: Strength training, mass building, fat loss and nutrition planning are just a few of the areas we cover. Generally, ask yourself if an athlete or fitness enthusiast would derive value from your content. If so, we want to see it!
- Authoritative: Incorporates the latest research, stats, charts and graphs to demonstrate your expertise.
- Sourced: All data contained in your article should be properly attributed and linked to. If your article contains proprietary data then back it up
- Error free and well written.
- Free of spammy links. If it doesn't add value to the article do not include it. You may also only link to your own website one time within the body of your post, notwithstanding any links that truly add value.
What Content We Won't Accept
- Anything that's been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that's too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
How To Submit Your Post
Email yo [@] ammoathletic [dot] com with the subject line "Guest Post Submission" and the following:
- Your completed post as a Microsoft Word document, inclusive of all embedded links and images to be included
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. We recommend Dropbox or Google Drive
- An author bio of up to 100 words plus a recent, professional-looking headshot. You may include a link to your website and one link to your social media within your bio.
If your article kicks ass and meets our content standards, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. This may take 1-2 weeks due to the volume of submissions we receive.
The Not So Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the AMMO Athletic blogging team's quality standards in order to get published.
- By submitting your article you agree to assign all of its rights to AMMO Athletic. AMMO Athletic reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- You cannot republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org before or after publication.
- AMMO Athletic reserves the right to include calls-to-action to AMMO content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.